Skip to Content


I have not been receiving any bills

Have you moved recently? Do you have a new licence plate? The Ministry of Transportation does not automatically update us when their records change. If you've recently moved, please change your address to keep your account up to date with us and avoid interest and collection activity.

Did you know you can change your address and access current and past bills online with a 407 ETR Web Account?

Once signed in, here is how to change your mailing address:

  1. Click Account Settings on the left menu.
  2. Click on the Change Mailing Address button for the account you want to update.

Back to FAQ