Skip to Content


My vehicle was damaged while driving on your highway

If your vehicle is damaged while driving on 407 ETR, you may submit a Damage Claim form.

Important information you should know when reporting a damage claim

  • Your claim must be received within 30 days of the incident date.
  • 407 ETR will conduct a full investigation of our operational records with a response normally returned to sender within 10 business days.
  • The damage claim forms must be completed correctly and in full in order for us to commence an investigation.
  • Highway 407 is an "open access" highway and while the roadway is patrolled on an ongoing basis it is not reasonable to assume that we can control the presence of all debris on the roadway in very instance.

If damage to your vehicle was caused by another motorist travelling on Highway 407, neither 407 ETR or its Service Providers are responsible for such damage. Any and all damage claim reports claiming such damage will be declined, and you should contact your insurance company and the police to report the incident.

Download the Damage Claim Form

Back to FAQ