Skip to Content


What happens if my gas card is lost, stolen or damaged?

If you have Balance Protection, notify Petro-Canada immediately by going to or calling 1-800-668-0220 between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm. If you don't have Balance Protection, call 407 ETR immediately at 1-888-407-0407.

In either situation a new replacement card will be sent to you and your old card will be cancelled and will no longer be available for use.

Back to FAQ