How can I understand more about refund and credit balance?
If you have a credit balance on your account, you have the option to:
- Use your credit balance by travelling on Highway 407 ETR;
- Transfer your credit balance to another 407 ETR account; or
- Request a refund.
To easily request a refund or transfer your credit balance to a difference account, log into My Account.
Don’t have a My Account?
Create one today to pay your bills, set up pre-authorized payments, update your details, get access to exclusive benefits, and more.
To request a refund:
- From the Overview page click on your nine digit account number (which appears as a hyperlink).
- Click on 'Request Refund' and submit.
- Click here to sign in and request refund.
To request a Credit Transfer:
Please note - Only the account holder or listed alternate contact can initiate a credit transfer.
- From the Overview page click on the account number that has a credit balance (indicated by a "-" sign in front of the dollar amount due).
- Click on 'Transfer Credit Balance'.
- Select the account you wish to transfer the credit balance to and submit.
Important: As part of our account maintenance activities, all accounts with no activity for over two years will be closed in our system. If your account is closed before you have a chance to use your credit, you can request a refund at any time.