Skip to Content


How do I close my account?

If you’ve moved, or no longer plan to use the highway, you can close your account by paying your balance, returning your transponder, and deactivating your web account.

If you’ve returned your transponder and paid your balance, you will only receive a bill from us if you take another trip on the highway in the future (or have trips pending to be billed since your last bill).

Back to FAQ