I have a transponder - why did I get Camera Charges (CCs)?
Camera Charges can occur when a transponder battery is low or dead, the transponder is not mounted on the windshield, your vehicle has a metalized windshield, or the transponder is being used between vehicles.
If your transponder is not shared between vehicles and you received a Camera Charge, you can request a charge adjustment through your web account if:
- The Camera Charge(s) is from your most recent statement
- Your 407 ETR account has an equal number of registered transponders to plates
To request Camera Charge adjustments, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your 407 ETR account. If you do not have a web account, create a web account now.
- Click on your most recent statement under "Recent Activities".
- Click on "Request Charge Adjustment".
- Select your account number and click "Go".
If you still need help, please call 1-888-407-0407 and we will gladly assist you.