Cette page est actuellement disponible uniquement en anglais. Nous nous excusons de tout inconvénient.
Facts & Stats
- Length of Highway 407 ETR is 108 km with 41 interchanges linking the highway to all major GTA highways.
- Total lane km available to drivers has gone from 643 km in 1999 (at the time of privatization) to over 1,200 lane km. Almost 50% of the lane km now in use constructed after 1999 (407 ETR Concession begins operating highway).
- Investment in the highway and customer services by 407 ETR since 1999 = over $1.6 billion (over and above the lease payment of $3.1 billion to the Government of Ontario in 1999).
- Average daily workday trips have increased from 237,000 in 1999, to over 413,000 in 2017.
- Total annual trips have increased from 71.9 million in 1999, to over 125 million in 2017.
- The number of transponders in circulation has increased from 346,371 with a user rate of 67% in 1999, to over 1,434,000 and a user rate of over 80% in 2017.
- Total vehicle kilometres travelled per year has increased from 1.275 billion in 1999, to 2.708 billion in 2017.
- Total number of underpass and overpass structures (bridges) = 236.
- On/Off ramps and gantry systems = 198
- Number of cameras on gantry systems = over 1,000