|Total distance (km):||
|Cost per kilometre:||
|Trip toll charge:||
|Video toll charge:||
|Total toll charge*:||
IMPORTANT: Heavy vehicles (over 5,000 kg) must be equipped with a valid transponder.
If you choose to use 407 ETR without a valid transponder, you will be subject to video toll charge plus tolls per trip and you may be stopped by the Ontario Provincial Police and/or Ministry of Transportation Enforcement Officers, and fined.
- The online Toll Calculator is for estimating the cost of a trip. In the event of a difference between the Toll Calculator and a customer’s bill, the bill shall be deemed to be correct.
- Please add transponder lease fee(s) ( monthly lease or annual lease)
- Non-transponder accounts are charged a Account Fee on bills in which at least one trip was made during the billing period.
- The Heavy Vehicle Video Toll Charge is and is subject to change.
- Heavy vehicles over 5,000 kilograms (five tonnes) must be equipped with a valid transponder.
- Where a light vehicle with a transponder does not have the entry or exit of the trip recorded, a calculated trip will be applied. Where the entry or exit of a light vehicle without a transponder is not recorded the vehicle will be charged a Light Video Flat Toll. Details on calculated trips and Flat Tolls can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the website.
Click here for a print-friendly map of the entire 407 ETR system.
407 ETR Printable Map
(You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the printable map.)