Skip to Content


If someone else in my household pays the bills, can I change the name on the account to their name?

The name on the account must remain that of the registered plate owner. Although you cannot change the name on the account, you can designate another individual to be an authorized account contact. This allows them to access and administrate your account. This can be done online.

To authorize an account contact, please follow the steps below:

  1. Log in to your 407 ETR account. If you do not have a web account, create a web account now.
  2. Click on "Account Settings" in the left navigation menu.
  3. Click "Edit Alternate Contacts".
  4. Enter the name of the person you are authorizing and submit.

Back to FAQ